See available openings below:
Electrical Contracting Company in the Carnegie, PA is looking for an experienced CDL driver/general laborer to work in the shop located in Carnegie, PA. You will be responsible for loading and off-loading material from inventory, stocking material and communicating material needs. When not making deliveries, you will be working in the main shop. This person must be able to lift up to 50lbs, be willing to travel for delivery purposes, have a valid driver's license with no major infractions, able to pass all background checks and drug tests. Solid experience is preferred, and you must be able to; follow directions, have an attention to detail, and be safety-oriented. CDL driver/laborer positions start at $16/hour with excellent benefits. Hours are from 7 AM -3:30 PM with minimal changes. The position is home every night with very few exceptions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Please click here to apply
We are a construction company located in Carnegie. We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented warehouse worker to assist on a full-time basis.
• Work with management to ensure smooth daily warehouse operations
• Keep warehouse clean and organized at all times
• Accurately load materials for job site delivery
• Receive incoming material shipments
• Miscellaneous warehouse tasks as needed
• Able to work accurately with attention to detail
• Reliable, hard-working, and responsible
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Forklift experience/certification
• Prior relevant work experience
Wage: $15-$18/hr based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 40 hrs/week, M-F, 7:00am-3:30pm, overtime periodically required
Benefits: 401(k) with 3% safe harbor and profit share; health insurance; dental; vision; paid holidays; paid sick leave; paid vacation; short term/ long term disability
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please email your resume. Thanks!